I was nominated for the Liebster award by Kate and asked to answer these 11 questions! They are great questions and hopefully you will all learn a little more about me through them! I love the idea of the award as it is to help acknowledge up and coming bloggers whilst supporting others along the way! Here are my answers!
1. What was your first blog post about? My first blog post was about a 'six pack bag'! This has been such a lifesaver at many points of my life over the last few years when travelling so I had to tell people about it! It's basically a huge rucksack (mines pink obviously) that has space for a laptop, books, folders, drinks (on the side compartments), important small things like mobile and lipgloss, and then it has an amazing compartment at the front that holds 6 Tupperware tubs and it has space for ice packs and is also insulated to keep things cold! It's a must have for people that need their food with them like I used too when travelling to London for my Personal Training Course!
2. What are your hobbies? BLOGGING OF COURSE! I adore writing, it's something that keeps my creative juices flowing and I love to be able to help others in certain aspects of their life whether it be fitness, a beauty product or sharing experiences. Secondly my absolute love is going to the gym. I've been training to gain muscle now since about 2012 and it's one of my favourite things to do, that's why I became a PT and now an MSc qualified strength and conditioning coach! Another huge hobby of mine is watching motorsport! My favourite is the British Touring Car Championship in which I rarely miss a race and travel the country to watch! I've been so lucky to be able to now work with some amazing drivers by creating a company with my partner called Torque Human Performance that provides fitness and nutrition coaching to them! It means I can turn up at a race weekend to cheer on my favourite drivers and then go and check how their training is going! Finally I would say reading is a hobby of mine. I love to relax with a book and would have to say that Cecelia Ahern is my absolute favourite author!
3. What is your main strength? My biceps? I'm joking, this is a really hard question to answer but I think it would have to be my determination. Since battling panic attacks I have gained the ability to not let anything get in the way of what I want, and my determination to live my life under my control. I'm a very motivated person and find that if I want to do something, whether someone tells me I can't, shouldn't or won't help me... It makes no difference, because I will still find a way! This is also stubbornness! I guess I have the view that it is my life and no one is going to choose my path through it for me! 4. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? In 5 years I will be 29 and probably sitting in a corner crying because I will be nearly 30! But... If that is the case, I would like to think that I will have married my boyfriend (hint to Jacob), had a child (another hint), brought a house and got on the property ladder/joined the lifelong mortgage club, and that I would be driving around in a beautiful Nissan 350z that I will have modified to make it exactly how I want it! Career wise, it's a tricky one as I am very much here, there and everywhere at the moment with a few businesses, my blog and part time strength and conditioning work at times, so I guess as long as in that 5 years I'm happy that is all that matters.
5. What makes you happy? Love, my family, Jacob, unicorns, my mum not having a headache, seeing a decent bicep vein, Jason Plato winning a BTCC race, pick n mix, pizza, holidays, my pet sheep, my daddy being excited about his karting races, S Club 7, no people in the gym, sparkles, Nissan 350z's, Nissan 370z's, Nissan GTR's (in blue), olives, garlic and herb cheese, pink anything, seeing other people happy, babies... The list is endless!!
6. What was the best gig you have ever been too? I've not been to many gigs/concerts but my favourite will always be the first ever S Club 7 concert I went too! My mum handed me what I thought was my piano book folder and turns out it was a piece of paper inside saying "never had a dream come true?" And that i was going to one of their concerts... So that was definitely a dream come true! I think i cried for most of it and I was quite young so can't remember too much but I think as this was my first ever concert and the way I was surprised it has to be the best. JLS comes second! 7. What country would you most like to visit and why? I love to travel and have been to a lot of country's however I am yet to go to see the Northern Lights so I would definitely say either Iceland, Finland or Norway. I want to go husky sledding, see the reindeers and lie in the snow under the northern lights. 8. What's your favourite song of all time? Cosmic Dancer by T-Rex. It's what me and my mum say is "my song". When I was in her womb I used to move around loads and they said I would be a dancer while she was pregnant. I then ended up Dancing all the way until Uni and did a degree in dance! The song says about dancing out of the womb so it seems like a fitting song! 9. If you had £500 to spend what would you buy? Difficult one as I'm a saver! I would quite like to get my family, Jacob and myself VIP hospitality ticket to the British Touring Car Championships, or I'd spend it on an experience of some kind such as a track day etc. I guess some new make up would be nice too!
10. What's your favourite meal and who would you like to share it with? I loveeeeeee pizza. So I'd get a hugeeeee pizza with pepperoni, salami, mushrooms and loads of cheese and I'd share it with Jason Plato who is my favourite driver as I would pick his brains on racing and persuade him to coach me! 11. If you could travel back to any period in time, when would it be and why? I think it would have to be the 1920's. Everything seemed so glamorous and the idea of wearing sparkly dresses and going to jazz bars seems amazing. I am nominating Abi for the Liebster Award, she describes herself as a Harry Potter Nerd so it was obvious I would pick her!
Here are the questions that I would like Abi to answer;
1. What is your favourite Harry Potter Movie and why?
2. If you could have any super power what would it be?
3. What is your biggest dream in life?
4. Do you have a favourite music genre or artist and why?
5. Why did you chose to name your blog Inside The Rose?
6. Do you have a favourite Celebrity and why?
7. What is one fact about you that not many people know?
8. If you could be in any film or Tv show what would it be and why?
9. Do you have any hobbies?
10. Describe yourself in three words
11. If you have a life motto what is it, if not create one!
Thanks for reading x